6.10.2011

alexandra jumpsuit


I love this jumper. It's so lightweight and comfy with pretty printed poppy flowers dominating the fabric. You can dress this up or down. I wore it to a garden wedding this past weekend under a black crocheted cardi. I complimented my outfit with a red and turquoise colored cross that I found in my box of random accessories, a gold-colored leather leaf earring I bought at a flea market in Plaça de Catalunya, Barcelona and my DIY trio of black feathers earring. My awesome friend, Alexandra hooked my hair up with a waterfall braid, which I've been trying so hard to do on myself, but fail every single time. I wish I had more photos to share, but we were running a ton later than normal.


I'm currently working on updating goldenGrey's inventory. When we're back up and running, this jumpsuit will be on sale. Have a fantastic weekend!

xx♥,
Jo Anne

2 comments: