11.18.2011

rain on me


glasses - lookmatic  \\  jacket - american apparel  \\  cropped tee - diy  \\  boots - vintage acme  \\  skirt & accessories - vintage


i planned on doing a blog shoot today, but my camera battery died on me.....and now it's raining.  blah.  so, instagram it is! 

my optometrist told me that i need to scale back on wearing contact lenses.  i took his advice and stocked up on several different frames.  i came across a few websites that offered cool lookin eyewear at affordable prices.  the brand that stood out the most was lookmatic, formerly spex club.  they've got some really awesome frames for all sorts of looks and faces.  i like to think of them how i think of shoes.  they can make or break your ensemble.  i had these frames on at first, then switched to the above to complete my 90's look.  oh, and couldn't forget about the berry lipstick - rebel by mac :)  this outfit is pretty comfy.  slouch blazer, loose crop tee, vintage maxi skirt and cowboy boots.  it's an easy look, especially on these cold days that bring out the lazy person in me.


have a happy weekend!

xx,
jo anne

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty look, the glasses suit you so well!!!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete